edited by Deborah Nemeth – Cover by Dawne' Dominique
    ISBN: 978-1-897559-81-9
    Erotica, Paranormal (Series)
    20,400 words
    $3.95
    Heat Level: 5 Flames
    http://www.eternalpress.ca/inhuman.html
    Blurb:
    Raging hormones, a dominant boyfriend, and a possible demonic possession. Just another day in the life of psychic medium Martee Hollywood.

Excerpt:
    I hid my face for a moment. I was losing my mind. I was as hot as a furnace, and the skin on my butt seemed to pulse mildly from my spanking. Trip had spanked me. Trip had spanked me. God. I shifted in my seat and ate a shrimp. It tasted like an eraser.
    “So, she’s afraid she’s crazy,” I said again.
    “Didn’t you hear me?” he asked. “About us? About you?”
    I nodded. ‘Yeah, but I don’t want to start a brawl in the dining room. Can we talk about it upstairs? Please?”
    I almost blurted it out right there. I am ovulating and I think we’re supposed to have a baby but we cannot have a baby. We aren’t married and, as dumb as that is, I would want to be. And I don’t want to be married. Mostly. Only I sort of do, and I think my fucked-up gene pool is doing its best to continue the psychic line and…my God…my father talked about the undeniable pull of my mother right before I was conceived.
    I bit my tongue.
    Trip was no dummy. He caught the look. “Martee? Something you want to tell me?”
    “Nope. Not right now. For now I thought we could focus on our friend. Our friend who thinks she’s crazy. Our friend who needs us.”
    Angel Gets Her Wings by Kat Duarte
    edited by Diana Rubino – cover by Dawne' Dominique
    ISBN: 978-1-897559-83-3
    Holiday/Paranormal/Erotica
    14,400 words
    $2.95
    Heat Level: 3 Flames
    http://www.eternalpress.ca/angelgetsherwings.html
    Blurb:
    Angel Martinez-O’Reilly’s plans aren’t those of a typical down-to-earth holiday traveler. In fact, she’s a cherub-in-training who must complete her naughty-and-nice list by Christmas morning to get promoted to full-fledged angel.
    On flight 781 flying from New York to Chicago, she has her hands full. Eugene, the computer genius, needs a boost of sexual confidence so he’ll propose to his true love. Jeanie, the heart-breaking stewardess bitch, is due for a dose of her own medicine. Sean Conlan, the handsome English pilot whose heart was Jeanie-stomped, is the most deserving of anyone to have a Merry Christmas.
    Her list is growing instead of shrinking while Celeste, her heavenly supervisor, keeps popping in to remind her that time is running out. The real problem is Sean. Feelings for him have Angel’s heart-strings tied up in a fancy bow. Love just might tempt her to put the harp lessons on hold.

Excerpt:
    “Merry Christmas, friend,” she said and rose on tiptoe to plant a soft, sweet kiss on his lips.
    He put his strong hands on her shoulders and seemed undecided on whether to move her away or pull her into an embrace.
    She had every intention of letting him think this through at his own pace, but didn’t know how much longer she could wait. The sweater and jeans he’d donned hugged his sculpted frame, and she’d challenge anyone to even try to figure out if he looked best in a uniform or his casual attire. There was just no choosing; he was perfect in both. The combination of his pale blue sweater and his hazel eyes made her think of sea glass and sand, of waves lulling her to sleep, softening the edges of any anxious thought. She might be the cherub in training, but he was definitely her angel tonight.
    Cord by Patrick Welch
    edited by Heather Williams – cover by Ally Robertson
    ISBN: 978-1-897559-85-7
    Horror/Dark Fantasy/Suspense
    30,300 words
    $3.95
    http://www.eternalpress.ca/cord.html
    Blurb:
    Jonathan Cord is a serial killer. Or is he? The police and FBI think so and are trying everything in their power to find and stop him. Why is he killing men, women and children? Because he is insane, or is it because there’s something–or someone–else involved? Only Cord knows the demons which drive him to kill. Will the team of FBI profilers learn what those demons are in time to stop more killings? Or will they become victims themselves?
    Excerpt:
    Richardson suppressed a grin; he was actually relieved his people could enjoy a bit of levity even if nominally at his expense. Anything to get their minds off their jobs if just for a moment. “What our irrepressible Ms. Franke is referring to is my conclusion that our unsub is nothing like we’ve been presupposing. Basically, everything has been a scam.”
    Schaefner frowned. “What are you saying?”
    “That the ritualistic elements of these murders have been done for our benefit and are meant only to divert us from finding out the truth about him and the killings themselves. Everything we’ve seen has been textbook perfect. Ritual mutilation. Rigid adherence to a schedule. If I were going to give an example of a psychotic, obsessed killer, this would be what I’d use. And that’s my point: it’s too perfect.” Richardson looked each of his team in the eye. “Our friend isn’t being driven to kill by some psychological urge he can’t control. He’s choosing his victims for a very specific reason and has been staging the crime scene.” Then he pointed to the board behind him. “Everything he’s done you can see in a movie or TV drama, read in a novel. We have to reexamine every case because we haven’t been looking in the right places.”
    “Unfortunately, this doesn’t get us any closer to the killer,” White said.
    “It will. Our killer isn’t psychotic. At least not in the way we assumed he was. These haven’t been ritualistic murders, these have been assassinations.”
    The others digested his comments for several minutes.
    “A hired killer perhaps? Makes no sense. Staying in one city and all.” Franke crossed her arms and stared at Richardson.
    “Not hired in that sense. But that’s how the killer is treating each victim. Unfortunately it makes perfect sense; it explains everything. And there’s one more thing.”
    Franke leaned forward. “Don’t keep us in suspense.”
    “These may not be the only murders he’s committed.”

Heaven In Her Eyes (Book 2 in the Romsus Trilogy) by Wendy Stone
    edited by Pam Slade –cover by Dawne Dominque
    ISBN: 978-1-897559-80-2
    Contemporary Romance
    81,000 words
    $5.95
    http://www.eternalpress.ca/heaveninhereyes.html
    Blurb:
    Shanna Hunter-Clinton is on the run from her Senator husband. She’s had all she can take of his abuse and the terrible things he made her do. She flees to Texas and straight into the arms of Special Agent Brandon Austen. But can Brandon keep her safe from a husband who just doesn’t want to let her go? Or will he get lost in the Heaven in her Eyes?
    Excerpt:

“Oh God,” she hissed, staring at the old-fashioned stand mirror in front of her. Her hands went up to cover her breasts, as if hiding them from herself.
    “Shh,” he whispered, bending his head so he spoke softly in her ear. “You don’t know how beautiful you are, I want you to see you like I do.” He put his hands over hers, slowly dragging her hands down her body to hang limply at her sides.
    “You have the most sensual hair, Shanna,” he said, still speaking softly, letting his cheek rub against the softness of her hair. “Do you know how much men love long hair? Especially like yours, it’s so thick and almost seems to have a life of its own. It makes me wonder how it would feel wrapped around me, draped over me, against my naked skin.” He lifted handfuls and let it run out of his hands like water.
    “Your skin is perfect,” he whispered, his fingers coming up to trace across her cheeks, feeling the heat of her blush. “Creamy silk,” he moaned. The back of his hand tracing down her throat and across her collar-bone, then barely brushing the hardened tip of her nipple.
    Amazing Grace by Ginger Simpson
    edited by Stephanie Parent – cover by Shirley Burnett
    ISBN 978-1-897559-79-6
    Contemporary Romance
    9,700 words
    $2.95
    Heat Level: 2 Flames
    http://www.eternalpress.ca/amazinggrace.html
    Blurb:
    Grace Arbon can’t seem to find a man who satisfies the stringent requirements of her father, the mighty Wallace Arbon. But at her best friend’s wedding, Grace realizes the man of her dreams should live up to her standards and not those of her father. When Blake Hastings invites her to take a turn on the dance floor and then out on a date, she discards daddy’s white-collar standards and makes a check list of her own. Blake is everything thing Grace ever dreamed of, but will she break her father’s heart in an attempt to fulfill her own?
    Excerpt:
    A noise drew her attention to the front window. She watched an old, faded pick-up truck sputter up the driveway. A spiral of smoke followed it but dissipated when the vehicle stopped on the circle in front of the house. “Blake’s here. I won’t be late.” She smoothed her dress and waited for the knock.
    Her father stood and peeked through the curtain behind his chair, then shook his head. “I can’t believe you want to be seen in that…that horrid excuse for transportation. At least let me have Maynard bring the Mercedes around. He can drive you.”
    She squared her shoulders. “Daddy, please. Lower your voice, and be polite. Maynard’s services are not necessary.”
    Her heart warmed when she opened the door and found Blake standing on the doorstep. Dressed in nice slacks, a powder blue shirt with a logo drawing attention to his broad chest, and shoes so shiny she saw her reflection, he projected a persona of which anyone would be proud. But Daddy? Her first instinct was to take Blake's arm and dash to the truck, but she smiled and opened the door wider.
    “Won’t you come in?”

No Holds Barred (Book 2 of Montana Men) by Jaydyn Chelcee
    edited by Ellen Tevault – cover by Ally Robertson
    ISBN: 978-1-897559-78-9
    Contemporary Western Romance
    123,500 words
    $6.95
    http://www.eternalpress.ca/noholdsbarred.html
    Blurb:
    Rimrock—Home of the Montana men and the women who tame them.
    Professional horse trainer Kaycee Spencer decides to relocate when she becomes the target of an insane stalker. She chooses remote Rimrock, Montana where no one can find her.
    Jace Remington, co-owner of the Dancing Star Ranch, refuses to allow women around his thoroughbreds—females are nothing but trouble with a capital ‘T’—that is, until he meets Kaycee Spencer, a woman who crashes into his peaceful life with trouble close on her heels.
    Set against the backdrop of the rugged mountains of Montana, Kaycee and Jace discover that if they are going to survive the vicious serial killer stalking Kaycee, they will have to learn to trust each other.
    No Holds Barred, a roller-coaster ride of murder, romance, and the discovery that love just might conquer all.

Excerpt:
    Right now, she couldn’t think coherently about anything, not with Jace’s mouth all over her. She looked around, wondering how they ended up in an empty stall.
    He didn’t give her time to think. He ripped the buttons off her shirt and slid it off her shoulders. “Jace,” she whispered his name, a whisper somewhere between an ach filled with desire and a gentle plead for him to take her away again. Take her away from the struggles of everyday strife and everything that haunted her memories.
    His mouth captured her bare breasts. He suckled the taut nipples, took turns drawing them into his mouth. He moved his hips, thrust against her. She felt the hardness of his manhood throb urgently against her belly and reveled at her power over him. He unbuttoned her jeans and worked the zipper down until he could ease a finger deep inside her.

Tasty Christmas Treats by Roxanne Rhoads
    edited by Lauren Gilbert – cover by Shirley Burnett
    ISBN 978-1-897559-82-6
    Contemporary Christmas Erotica
    5,100 words
    $1.80
    http://www.eternalpress.ca/tastychristmastreats.html
    Blurb:
    Kelly has had a long day working in her upscale adult boutique. She’s ready to kick off her heels and spend some quality time with her husband, Marc, which just might include activities involving candy canes, ribbons and bows that would make even Kelly blush!
    But just as things are spicing up, an emergency phone call from one of Kelly’s employees interrupts the festive fun. Kelly’s troublemaking, oversexed cousin, Chrissy, is up to no good, and wreaking havoc in Kelly’s upscale sex shop.
    Can Kelly convince Chrissy that her store is not a brothel before the cops shut it down? Will Kelly and Marc ever get to finish their passionate Christmas rendezvous?
    Excerpt:
    “It’s my turn to taste you. Lay down.”
    I don’t object and lie down on the sofa. He peels off my velvet thong, so that I’m left just wearing the Santa hat. How festive. He reaches over to the end table next to the sofa. Just then I realize there are bottles and mugs, candy canes and marshmallows sitting on the end table.
    “What are you going to do with all that?”
    “Turn you into a tasty smorgasbord of Christmas treats.”
    I don’t question it. I just wish I had known it was there. I would have used some on him. Of course! Some of those bottles must be responsible for his tasty jingle balls and candy cock. I have plenty of stuff at the store that I had special-ordered in holiday flavors.

Paper Chains by Sharie Silva
    edited by Lauren Gilbert –Cover by Dawne' Dominique
    ISBN: 978-1-897559-84-0
    Genre: Christmas Erotica/BDSM
    5,350 words
    $1.80
    http://www.eternalpress.ca/paperchains.html
    Blurb:
    On a Holiday shopping trip to the mall, Evelyn is mortified when her friends dare her to sit on Santa’s lap. Until…she notices Santa’s sexy “helper”. When he asks her out, Evelyn is thrilled at her chance for a hot holiday encounter. Will she get the gift she longs for with a bit of Christmas magic along the way? Find out in this festive erotic tale that is sure to provide a whole new meaning to the words, “Naughty” and “Nice”.
    Excerpt:
    He reached up and ran his fingers through her hair. The gentleness with which they combed her silky tresses made her lean her head into his touch. He leaned over and brushed his lips across her neck in light kisses. The goose bumps on her arms returned, this time for a more thrilling reason. Evelyn moaned.
    Her fingers found his nipples and began caressing them.
    Cole grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked back her head so that she could look up at him. He kissed her long and hard. His tongue parted her lips and toyed with the tip of her tongue. He took her breath away, and for a moment, her mind panicked.
    He released her suddenly, and she quickly realized she wanted more. She curled her fingers on top of his broad chest and slowly raked her nails downward, gently at first, and then harder and harder as his nipples erected in response.
    “So, you like it rough?” his voice whispered in her ear.
    Last edited by Eternal Press; December 10th, 2008 at 03:51 PM. Reason: correction
    Reading: Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris
    Just Finished Reading: Office Affair by Jess Dee
    TBR: 15

Awards Showcase

These sound great. I really like the sound of Inhuman and Tasty Christmas Treats.