Default Anyone want to know whether or not you should date a witch? Or a vampire?

If this interview doesn't allow you to get to know me better...I don't know what will. LOL

On Sunday I was interviewed live on the blog talk radio show Coffee with Oly! The show has been archived, and people are free to listen to it at their leisure:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Olympias/2008/12/07/Coffee-with-Oly-Author-Adrianne-Brennan

You'll get to hear me talk about the vampire genre, the care and feeding of your Muse, my opinions of both True Blood and Twilight, pagan religions represented in fiction, vampire lifestylists, the joys of juggling a day job with your writing career, why you should (or shouldn't) date a witch, and even hear me do an impromptu reading of an excerpt from Blood of the Dark Moon!

And you get to hear me laugh. A lot. I had a lot of fun on the show; Olympias is a great host and had many good questions to ask of me.

Love & Magic,
    -A
    Reading: Superstition's Desire by Lisa Campbell
    Just Finished Reading: The Conqueror by Kris Kennedy

Awards Showcase

Adrianne,
    Sorry I missed your show, but will listen to the archives when I get a chance.
    julie

Quote Originally Posted by rebelheart View Post
    Adrianne,
    Sorry I missed your show, but will listen to the archives when I get a chance.
    julie
    It's okay! That's the good thing about it being archived--at least you can hear it later.
    Reading: Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris
    Just Finished Reading: Office Affair by Jess Dee
    TBR: 15

Awards Showcase

I'd go for dating a vampire.

Quote Originally Posted by CharmedGirl View Post
    I'd go for dating a vampire.
    *grin* If you listen to the show, a guy asked me the question whether or not he should date a witch.

Oly and I had very interesting responses to that. :D