Hybrid View

Reading: Reading Twilight by Stephanie Meyer and Writing a Sexy New Sci-Fi Erotic Romance!

Awards Showcase

Default Christmas Party at Alpha Males and Their Authors Today!

We're having a Christmas Party at Alpha Males and Their Authors today, so come on over for sexy excerpts, fun quizzes, yummy recipes, fantastic giveaways, and hot hunks!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/alpha_males_and_their_authors/

*hugs*
    Paige
    USA Today Bestselling Author
    "Hunky Heroes, Kickbutt Heroines, Unforgettable Romance!"

PROTECTIVE CUSTODY; SANTA'S WAYWARD ELF; LIBRARIAN BY DAY; DEAD SEXY; THE BUCKLE BUNNIES SERIES; THE BADGE BUNNIES SERIES; RIDE 'EM HARD; TEAM ROPING; RIDE OF HER LIFE; HANDS-ON TRAINING; RIDE-ALONG; A COP, HIS WIFE AND HER BEST FRIEND; TWO COPS, A GIRL AND A PAIR OF HANDCUFFS; SADIE AND HER COWBOY; MORE THAN A COWBOY; SEDUCING OFFICER BARLOWE; AND THE RANCH HAND MAKES THREE; KARLEIGH'S COWBOYS; SECURITY RISK; & THE POSTMAN ALWAYS COMES TWICE on Kindle, Nook & ARe!

Website Blog MySpace Facebook Twitter
    Reading: Superstition's Desire by Lisa Campbell
    Just Finished Reading: The Conqueror by Kris Kennedy

Awards Showcase

Hey Paige. I joined it this evening when I got back home and had tons of fun.
    Julie
    Reading: Reading Twilight by Stephanie Meyer and Writing a Sexy New Sci-Fi Erotic Romance!

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by rebelheart View Post
    Hey Paige. I joined it this evening when I got back home and had tons of fun.
    Julie

I'm glad you joined! It's a really fun group! Come by anytime and feel free to post!

*hugs*
    Paige

PROTECTIVE CUSTODY; SANTA'S WAYWARD ELF; LIBRARIAN BY DAY; DEAD SEXY; THE BUCKLE BUNNIES SERIES; THE BADGE BUNNIES SERIES; RIDE 'EM HARD; TEAM ROPING; RIDE OF HER LIFE; HANDS-ON TRAINING; RIDE-ALONG; A COP, HIS WIFE AND HER BEST FRIEND; TWO COPS, A GIRL AND A PAIR OF HANDCUFFS; SADIE AND HER COWBOY; MORE THAN A COWBOY; SEDUCING OFFICER BARLOWE; AND THE RANCH HAND MAKES THREE; KARLEIGH'S COWBOYS; SECURITY RISK; & THE POSTMAN ALWAYS COMES TWICE on Kindle, Nook & ARe!

Reading: Beautiful Mistake by Nancy Corrigan
    Just Finished Reading: Dark Bites by Sherrilyn Kenyon
    TBR: ?????

Awards Showcase

I'll try and pop in later Paige i'm already a member so if i can't make it i'll read every thing tomorrow
    Hugs
    Hollie

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by hollie View Post
    I'll try and pop in later Paige i'm already a member so if i can't make it i'll read every thing tomorrow

Cool!

*hugs*
    Paige

Reading: Vampire love bites

Awards Showcase

Checked your site its seems this Christmas party will be a bash! Here I come...
    I'm the author of Dulce de Leche. Details about me.

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by MonikaM View Post
    Checked your site its seems this Christmas party will be a bash! Here I come...

I think that might be last year's post! LOL! Glad you like the site, though!

*hugs*
    Paige