Xthud More Reviews For The Magic Knot!

“THE MAGIC KNOT adds fresh ideas to an intriguing plot and transports readers to a magical world they’re sure to enjoy… I hope to see more on the shelves from this talented author soon.”
    —Darque Reviews

“This is a superb entertaining romantic urban fantasy...”
    —Harriet Klausner

“Helen Scott Taylor's THE MAGIC KNOT is a fresh and sexy entrée into paranormal romance. Rose's honest, take charge personality meshes beautifully with Niall's sensuous, brooding nature. In a market inundated with otherworld creatures, Taylor creates an engaging and believable fantasy world peppered with an intriguing mixture of magical creatures. It is beautifully written, and fast-paced enough to keep you on your toes. I can't wait for the sequel as I am hoping to see more of Taylor's menagerie of magical, secondary characters. THE MAGIC KNOT is a great read and I recommend it to all romance and fantasy lovers.”
    —Romance Junkies

“Taylor's debut reads like a romance inside of a fairy tale. It's a fast story that weaves together the lives of two characters until they are bound by mind, body and spirit. It's sure to be a hit with a wide variety of romance readers.”
    —Romantic Times Book Reviews

“THE MAGIC KNOT is a wonderful story filled with many twists that I couldn’t put down… I highly recommend this story for anyone looking for a fun, fascinating, and magical read.”
    —Long & Short Reviews

“THE MAGIC KNOT is a quick-moving romance filled with action, intrigue and memorable characters. This is a book that will have readers hoping it's the start of a series!”
    —Fresh Fiction

“If this is Helen Scott Taylor's debut novel, I just can't wait to see what she writes next. Definitely a new auto-buy author for me. I highly recommend this story to all lovers of magic.”
    —ParaNormal Romance

“Helen Scott Taylor's debut novel, The Magic Knot, is simply fantastic.”
    —WeWriteRomance

“The Magic Knot is an imaginative book with a fun premise… I'll hope to see more from this author in the future…”
    —All About Romance

“This book is so well written that it’s hard to believe it’s Taylor’s first novel, as well as the first in a promising series of contemporary fantasy romances.”
    —Booklist Starred review

“A Very solid debut. I would most certainly read more by Helen Scott Taylor.”
    —Book Smugglers

“Helen Scott Taylor’s The Magic Knot is an enchanting and magical tale delivering a mix of romance and suspense in a captivating read… I look forward to reading more from this gifted writer.”
    —Bitten By Books

“This is just one of those books that captivates you from the first page. It's different, emotional, full of evil but with plenty of love to counteract those bad guys. Ms. Taylor is going on my autobuy list for sure.”
    —The Good, The Bad, The Unread

“THE MAGIC KNOT boasts a mythical premise full of fairies, leprechauns, druids, and other creatures, which made for a good read.”
    —Courtney Michelle, Romance Reviews Today

“Funny, romantic, magical and simply breathtaking, this densely-plotted and wonderfully written paranormal romance will have you counting down the days until the next novel…”
    —Single Titles
    Last edited by Helen Scott Taylor; February 22nd, 2009 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Strange characters in message
    www.helenscotttaylor.com
    The Magic Knot-Available Now!
    The Phoenix Charm-Available Now!
    A Midwinter Fantasy-Sept 2010
    The Ruby Kiss-Dec 2010