Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Food Network

Default Food Network

How many of you watch Food Network? If so do you have favorite show? Are you brave enough to try any of the recipes?

I am a huge Rachel ray fan. i have made a few of her recipes. I also like Sandra Lee. I think it is great that you can save time doing things that are already prepared. It is so fast and easy.
    TBR: 250+

Awards Showcase

Red face

I love the Cooking Channel. Everywhere I look anymore I see rachel Ray! I do like her new magazine. It is great.

My Favorite is Good Eats. That guy is great. I love how he explains everything and how it works. So awesome. My husband will actually watch it with me. That is saying something!

And yes, I do try things out. I have made several things that we have actually added to our menu list.
    I smile because I have no idea what is going on.

3. Mary E

You've made some food network stuff huh boss So uh when will those plates be ours to sample here ? Yes we may be connected by Cyber spacealone but that does not me we are not all hungry little monkeys in adorable cyber space clothes

Awards Showcase

Red face

snicker..that would make life more fun wouldn't it. Have a friend eMAIL you a meal...that would be so good. Fudge chocolate chip brownies via email!

I love Emeril and yes, I've tried his recipies..... on advernturous nights.
    PORTRAIT OF SEDUCTION
    available now
    http://www.Madison-Chase.com

Awards Showcase

Red face

Madison! I have missed you!

Red face

I've missed you too.
    PORTRAIT OF SEDUCTION
    available now
    http://www.Madison-Chase.com
    Reading: Currently nothing
    Just Finished Reading: Re-read Dead In The Family
    TBR: 100's

Awards Showcase

Default Fave shows

Karenne I agree with you and so does my hubby. Alton Brown is great and I love the humor he throws in as well as the interesting information.

I started watching the Food Network when I stumbled across Jamie Oliver's show, The Naked Chef. Boy can he cook.

Emeril, well being from Louisiana and some of the recipies he shares, why would I NOT love Emeril?
    Reading: Has lots to read and wonders if I can get them all read in the next year .... 100's haha
    TBR: 99999

Awards Showcase

Default ah but Emeril is from Fall River MA

Actually my mom and dad, 2 brothers and one grandfather my dad'd dad were all born in Fall River, Massachusetts. And that is where Emeril is from the Portuguese section there... is why mom made us linguica all the time with scrambled eggs she grew up in the Irish section and my dad the French section there in the city but she was near the Portuguese I guess so learned to love some of their stuff.

Another reason I love Emeril the accent does come thru a bit .. anyway I love Emeril and my mom loved him she would tell everyone he is from her hometown haha...

Lainey
    Lainey
    www.myspace.com/wolfhealers
    www.myspace.com/ember_lanes_lyrical_muse

THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES, ONLY REASONS WHY AND TIMING IS KEY

I used to love Yan Can Cook. He was hilarious, and he made some good recipes.

I do love the Food Network. I'm starting to get tired of so many of the shows that move around the country and don't really show them cooking - $40 a day, Tasty Travels, Giada's Bash, etc.

As for cooking some of the recipes that are shown on the FN, I do use some of them. Most are from Paula, but I find Giada has some really great easy recipes. Rachel spices her stuff waaaaay tooooo much for me. I don't understand how someone can eat stuff that hot.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast