My sexy new contemporary erotic romance Librarian By Day is out and it's available from Whiskey Creek Press Torrid!

Librarian By Day, Naughty By Night!

Shy, reserved librarian Jennifer Davidson has a secret side that few people know about. She writes erotic spanking romances on the side. She’s never been spanked herself, but when her boyfriend stumbles across one of her books, all that changes. Nik Evans has always hoped there was a bad girl hiding underneath his prim, proper librarian, but even he is surprised when they begin to explore her fantasies and he finds out just how naughty she can be. Soon, Jennifer is embarking on a sensual journey of discovery in which she learns that having her bottom warmed for real is better than anything she’d ever written about in her books.

What Reviewers are Saying about Librarian By Day!

Dark Angels Reviews Calls it a Recommended Read!
"The first sentence of LIBRARIAN BY DAY captured my interest immediately, and every word that followed, delivered a delicious erotic tale. Paige Tyler completely enthralled me. LIBRARIAN BY DAY is one red-hot book!"

Whipped Cream Gives it 5 Cherries!
"This book is "Hot" and definitely highly recommended!"

4 out of 5 from Night Owl Romance!
"Paige Tyler blends the romance with the spicy. The story is a page-turner that you won't want to put down from beginning to end!"

JERR Gives it 4 stars!
"If you've ever been intrigued with a spanking scenario, pick up Librarian by Day and enjoy!"

Romance Junkies Give it 4 Blue Ribbons!
"LIBRARIAN BY DAY definitely delivers by exploring fantasies that many women would never dare to admit to craving!"

Read Chapter One!

Watch the Trailer!

Buy it at Whiskey Creek Press Torrid!

*hugs*