Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Suspicious? As in what? You'd think the tech world would have better things to do.
    Catherine Bybee
    New York Times & USA Today
    Bestselling Author
    Highland Shifter ~ Available Now
    Married by Monday ~ Available Now
    Wife by Wednesday ~ Available Now
    What would you do for ten million dollars?
    TBR: 2many

Awards Showcase

How do you have 'suspicious activity' on an e-mail account? What, you're dealing e-drugs? I don't get it.

Anyway, thanks for the tips, guys. I seriously didn't mean for the book to get that long, it just did, and now I'm trying to trim, but you're right, Catherine, shaving over half isn't possible.

Does anyone know a good place to print? I've been looking around because the publishers I've been looking at want some chapters printed and mailed. All the printing places I've looked at are at least eight cents a page. Maybe I should just get a printer.

Daw wants the entire manuscript mailed, no querry or anything first. Is that usual? Because it seems a little stupid to print the whole thing and just send it out. But they specifically say on their page that long books aren't a problem so they may be my best bet. I just don't know.

TBR: 2many

Awards Showcase

Thanks, Catherine, for putting down that link to the articles. I've been reading them and they've actually been helpful.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12