Thread: January "Thaw"

Yeah January "Thaw"

It's been a long week here in the Scott household. Drama Teen went back to High School this week, which has involved a severe learning curve of how long it takes to get ready and have her hair just perfect in the morning before she walks through 30 mph winds to the bus stop. LOL. I'm glad it's finally the weekend. Today, said Drama Teen and I have a date with my friend and her granddaughter (Tall Teen) to see Twilight. I know, we're probably the only two red-blooded females in the state of California that haven't seen the movie yet...but better late than never. I'm just hoping the movie will spur my daughter into finishing the books so that I can read them...

It's also an extra long weekend...so I'm looking forward to having my hubby around on Monday (and sneaking an extra day in to sleep in). Especially since he's going to be gone the week after next for training. I don't have to do solo parent very often...thank goodness.

This month seems like a bit of a lull. Finally finished with Christmas and I'm looking forward to February as I have a whole new book plotted out to write AND I've got a brainstorming session with Kathleen O'Reilly, author of many HQ Blazes! Woohooo!

The Seductive Suspense of Ericka Scott

www.erickascott.com

Reading: Beautiful Mistake by Nancy Corrigan
    Just Finished Reading: Dark Bites by Sherrilyn Kenyon
    TBR: ?????

Awards Showcase

Drama Teen i love it (and might just borrow it) I just read your post out and my soon to be 14 year old asked why both me and her dad where looking at her.

I haven't seen twilight either or read the books Jo has just finished book 3 so i'm hoping to get chance to read them soon
    Hugs
    Hollie

Reading: Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris
    Just Finished Reading: Office Affair by Jess Dee
    TBR: 15

Awards Showcase

Drama Teen. That's so funny!

I've seen Twilight - loved it - and I've read the books and what can I say I loved them too.