Default Breaking ALl The Rules

Breaking All The Rules
    By Phyllis Campbell
    Contemporary Erotic Romance
    95 pages
    $3.99

When temptation walks through the door, it’s time to get rid of the rulebook.

Back Cover Blurb:

Her assignment as an investigative journalist is to get the story on a sex resort, not sleep with her servant! But Kristine Olsen can’t stop wanting the sexy man assigned to her. She hasn’t counted on the unexpected feelings for Cole, and especially the story she uncovers.

When Cole Hunt spots the newest guest, he knows his week will be filled with more than just paperwork to close his resort. The blue-eyed beauty has branded him with her white-hot kisses. She’s keeping secrets, but will giving his heart to Kristine become his downfall when his resort is exposed?
    Is breaking the rules worth it?

Excerpt:

“I’m curious,” she began. “Who owns this resort?”

He creased his forehead. “Why? Is there something you’re not happy with?”

“No, it’s just...well...I’d like to talk to him for a minute. I’m interested to know how he came up with the idea for this kind of resort.”

He scrambled to think if he’d introduced himself as Cole Hunt when they met. Then again...he usually didn’t. Just, Cole. Besides, most people knew him as Mr. Jonathan Hunt. Only close friends knew him as Cole.

He let out a slow, relieved breath. “I’m sorry to tell you, but Mr. Hunt doesn’t come to the resort that often.”

She frowned. “Why not?”

“He has other businesses to run besides this one.”

“Then who runs things for him here while he’s gone?”

Cole grinned. “I do.”

Kristine’s eyes lit up once again. “How lucky is that?” She smiled. “Then is it all right if I ask you some questions, instead?”

“What for?”

She touched his arm again, and leaned into him. His gaze dropped to the swell of her breasts. His hands itched to caress her in a purely erotic way.

Her tongue slid out and swept across her lips. “Because I’m curious.”

Damn! If there was ever a woman who knew how to use sex to get what she wanted, Cole was sure Kristine was that person. Right now, he wanted to tell her everything, and didn’t care who knew, as long as she’d continue pressing her breasts against his arm and looking at his lips in that sultry way.

She dropped her hand to his thigh and squeezed. Oh hell! He was in big trouble now.
    J. Ellen Smith
    Publisher/Managing Editor
    www.champagnebooks.com
    www.carnalpassions.com
    Reading: Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris
    Just Finished Reading: Office Affair by Jess Dee
    TBR: 15

Awards Showcase

Sounds very interesting ellen.