TBR: 41

Awards Showcase

Default First Melting Point: Breaking the Mould Review

I was sent this early this morning and I'm so happy with it!

Follow the link to head to the actual review: http://www.examiner.com/x-5465-San-D...Nicole-Gestalt

Review not intended for people under 18 due to graphic sexual situations and wax used in a nature not common.
    This is part of Phaze Books Heatsheet series a 15,000 word novella. It is rated as an exclusive pairing with BDSM elements.
    While reading many erotica stories over the years, BDSM always has been for me, just part of the story in some of the more extreme works. But lately after reading and writing reviews I am realizing I am still a newbie when it comes to the actual scene. This book opens up with Ruby and Dalton doing wax play that is described in such loving detail.
    Personally the idea of anything hot near anything on my body freaks me out!
    Dalton is the Dom who is in control of his emotions when needed, which is what pulls Ruby to him, though she has never done anything like this before. There is an instant connection, and it stays that way. It really touched me, because this story, for me, was not so much to titillate as it was a love story between a Dom and his Sub.
    The story touched me. The whole story from beginning to end feels like one big scene of foreplay between the two characters and the big payoff scene was intense.
    Bottom line, this is a recommended read for those who love a good love story. While I donít understand how a person can get off on hot wax, that doesnít matter. The story and what it conveys to the reader is what counts. Donít let this one pass you by.
    For more information: You can find Nicole Gestalt here. Purchase her book here.

Wax is always going to be a difficult subject but I love the review and I hope you all do to.

Reading: Beautiful Mistake by Nancy Corrigan
    Just Finished Reading: Dark Bites by Sherrilyn Kenyon
    TBR: ?????

Awards Showcase

wow thats a great review Nicole
    Hugs
    Hollie