Reading: Mercedes Lackey
    Just Finished Reading: Lena Austin's latest in the Coyote Series. VERY GOOD!
    TBR: >2k

Awards Showcase

Cloud 9 Finale-- Ask your questions!

Today and tomorrow, I'll field questions on anything you like-- plotting, writing, or more. This is YOUR time to ask me whatever you want to know in regards to publishing, epublishing, publishers and how to get your writing to be the best it can be.

I appreciate all of the time and energy you've all put into this workshop and letting me spend time with you. It's not an easy workshop, especially if you've never done any solid plotting before. But you'll find with practice-- some of these points will stick with you and some might fall into play months AFTER this workshop. Don't fear changing or trying something new. You might hit upon a combination that works for you and helps you to become a better writer and to be published, if you aren't already! Best to you all!

Thank you for being here!

Awards Showcase

Anytime. You can thank Karenne and her crew for inviting me to do this. In fact, because of the awesome review staff at Coffeetime, I find that it's easy to give back since their feedback helps me grow as an author. *sniffles* They be the bestest.
    Reading: Superstition's Desire by Lisa Campbell
    Just Finished Reading: The Conqueror by Kris Kennedy

Awards Showcase

Then thanks Karenne and CTR crew! And thanks Cynnara for all your info.
    And we got a bonus in your class by getting to meet your sis who shared her recipe with us.

Julie

Awards Showcase

Yeah, she's definitely a great person and a great inspiration! It helps. I'm hoping this will help those of us who sometimes fall because we don't know what happens next. I know in the next year, I'll be seeing your nicknames as being authors who are out there, promoting, teaching and more.