Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Reading: Most Wanted by Sasha White
    Just Finished Reading: Dark Wolf Rising - Rhyannon Byrd Lover Reborn - JR Ward
    TBR: 75ish

Awards Showcase

Default New Story details!

tf is Hello Folks,

Sorry I'm late to the party, it's a "holiday" here in California...albeit a useless one so the Law Library is closed. I'm at a coffee shop now and posting the detials here, and the intro paragraph in the next post. Enjoy!

And have fun with this one *wicked grins*

Karenne is a weak faery with a strong attitude and a hidden secret. She’s 5’2, mouthy, curvy and has long auburn hair that reaches her knees. She wants to be queen but lacks the gene that all royalty possesses.

Handsome with long silver and blond hair, dark cobalt spirals for eyes and fair skin, Bela is King of the Fae and needs a new queen but none have been worthy or held the mark. He trains Karenne to learn her own magickal talents but is frustrated with her slow progress. Though the curve of her hips or the luscious luminance of her hair covering her almost bared breasts helps make up for her mouthy antics…
    Last edited by hollie; March 31st, 2009 at 03:09 PM.
    Bad Boy of of Erotic Romance - Stories so hot they MUST be whispered
    Home of the Opeth Pack

Raining Kisses - OUT NOW from Secret Cravings Publishing
    What secrets keep lovers apart?
    Reading: Most Wanted by Sasha White
    Just Finished Reading: Dark Wolf Rising - Rhyannon Byrd Lover Reborn - JR Ward
    TBR: 75ish

Awards Showcase

Default Intro Paragraph: Darker Fun

It was a hell of a day to be in Faery. The wind didn’t behave normally, nor did the rain fall in its normal brilliant colors. King Bela sat in his chair watching the rain pound multi colored grass and sighed. The scent of jasmine had died down in Faery since the land lost its queen. He needed to find a suitable replacement.

He needed to get over his lust for his one pupil too. But…well the image of her sucking his cock would make for a good fantasy. But it’d get them no closer to finding a queen. She didn’t possess the one gene that royal bloodlines possessed that the Lord and Lady marked them with to indicate royalty. Sighing, he resolved himself to his duties for the day.
    Last edited by hollie; March 31st, 2009 at 03:09 PM.
    Bad Boy of of Erotic Romance - Stories so hot they MUST be whispered
    Home of the Opeth Pack

Raining Kisses - OUT NOW from Secret Cravings Publishing
    What secrets keep lovers apart?
    Reading: Shadowlight - Lynn Veihl
    Just Finished Reading: Vampire Diaries: The Return: Nightfall - L.J. Smith
    TBR: 70

Awards Showcase

Karenne woke up in her bed, the thoughts of lustful dreams what she wanted King Bela to do to her whisked away, drained like the waterdroplets that would disappear if you pull the plug from a bath. She got out of bed and made her way over to her dresser to comb her hair and put it back into place.

Wonder what Destiny will bring my way today, she thought as she sighed. She wanted to become Queen so bad, but then why did she lack that gene all royalty possesses? With another sigh she got dressed, ready to face her King.
    Reading: Neverwhere/gone with the wind/ no mercy
    Just Finished Reading: No mercy/ Death by Diamonds
    TBR: alot

Awards Showcase

she scrunched up her face and tried to make turqoise sunbuds flower in her hair. The small flower was alaways her favorite, and the one blasted one she couldnt bloom. Kyrre and jaylene had no problem with any flowers, or anything with Kyrre's long legs and phenominal torso she usually adorned with sungazers, and Jaylens dark jawline all strong and masculine, he was everything a male farie should be and betrothed to her best friend. Not that Fae were mangomus, that was reserved for elfen folk.

"Beetle blast!" a small semi green weed had woven its way through her auburn hair. She wouldnt even have time to fix it if she wanted to practive her water weaving. She just new he was going to point out she had done it wrong.
    ~~*Its not the men in your life that count, Its the life in your men*~~
    Reading: Anything I can get my sticky little hands on
    TBR: 1024

Awards Showcase

Bela waited in the smaller training room for Karenne to arrive, he was worried. The Fae proficiency exams were only a few weeks away and Karenne still wasn't adept enough to pass--the last thing any of them needed was Karenne returning for a month to the training catacombs. A place where even Bela wouldn't be able to visit her, being without her for even a day terrified him.

When she walked through the door moments later, looking more beautiful than a spring dawn, his heart stopped and his penis instantly throbbed to a rock hard erection. Walking to her he intended to touch the pretty clover that darted in and out of her hair, correct her obvious error, and leave her be. Instead he found his fingers curling in the silken locks and pulling her head back as her bent over, then feasted on her precious lips.

The fiery kiss, and lust, pulsed through him as she hungrily shared his need. So much that she didn't even struggle when he used magic to weave her hair around her arms and legs, binding her tight and exposing her in her barely-dressed outfit. Making her helpless to his touch.

Her gasp of pleasure, and subtle posture of submission, told him his attention wasn't unwelcome.
    When I was young I wanted to grow up--instead I became a Writer
    Stories, like love and laughter, are born in the soul

PIACT Undercover Agent Series
    OUT NOW! Dante I - Samhain Publishing
    Cyberius III - New Concepts Publishing
    Poseidon VII - Samhain Publishing

Web Page: www.sjwilling.com
    LiveJournal: http://hundakleptisis.livejournal.com/
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/sjwilling
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/sjwilling
    TBR: 2many

Awards Showcase

Karenne’s filmy green skirt brushed against Bela’s thin pants as they broke apart, putting a few inches of much needed air between them. The skirt was near see-through under bright lights and teasingly just this side of opaque in the soft lighting of the training room. The matching bodice covered little more then a typical human bra and had wide lace ribbons that wrapped around her waist and arms.
    >>
    She’d picked the outfit because it emphasized her hourglass figure and lit up her hair and dark emerald eyes.
    >>
    She’d never dreamed the king would react so strongly though.
    >>
    Does he…? No! I can’t go there, can’t believe he might want me. It’d hurt too damn much. She shook her head the barest bit, trying not to tug on her captive hair as she raised her chin and met his eyes, far too close for the angle to be comfortable.
    >>
    “Well, your majesty,” she said tartly, grinning the grin so full of mischief it always made him smile back, “that’s one way to get your student’s attention. If I don’t do well today, are you going to step it up? Maybe give me a spanking?”>>

Reading: Neverwhere/gone with the wind/ no mercy
    Just Finished Reading: No mercy/ Death by Diamonds
    TBR: alot

Awards Showcase

The colbalt in his spiral eyes constricted, and she knew he was seriously considering it. His lip quirked abit, not a smile.... Kings did not smile...but almost.

"perhaps we should start with the elements today." Karenne cringed, she was the only fairy in remeadial elements. true as a fairy she was more akin to learning Growth and tracking. But because she didnt know exactly what brand of farie she was, she would be stuck in general clases until her talents decided to reveal themselves. It would help if she could find her father. She knew only that she was half wind fairy. So she specilized in pollination and weeds, well she was supposed to. How romantic. The truth was she couldn't even grow a weed on purpose, she couldn't make a stiff wind either. SHe felt a little akward being so hopeless in front of the King. True he trained all the young Fae, but she had been his pupil so long it was ridiculous. AS far as anyone knew she was the oldest Farie to have not succseffuly bloomed anything.

"you already lit my fire." SHe wiggled a bit of hair to emphisize the tangles she was still trying to fix and failed at blooming another sunbud in her hair.

"Stop messing with your buds." He wrapped her in a windpull locking her in place. "WHen you can calm the wind, you will be finished."
    ~~*Its not the men in your life that count, Its the life in your men*~~

Karenne held a palm out to the whirling air around her and willed the wind to be still. Nothing happened. Frowning, she set her shoulders and tried again, this time incanting an old faerie phrase she'd picked up years ago.

Be still the wind
    Be still my heart
    Master the elements
    Control their parts

If ye not human
    Be ye fae
    Thou sees what is hidden
    by the light of day

So saying she scrunched up her eyes until they were little more than slits and gazed into the eye of the storm. As she did, it coalesced into a single point of roiling darkness and light, settling just beyond her palm. Fascinated, she watched as darkness and light bent over and around each other revealing the shape and essence of the element to her gaze. She'd done it! She'd finally done it! She'd seen through the element to its pure and natural state.

Elated, her lips parted to shout for joy. But a scream tore out her mouth instead.

From the center of the storm a face peered out at her. A face so evil it could only belong to one creature. The ...
    Reading: Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris
    Just Finished Reading: Office Affair by Jess Dee
    TBR: 15

Awards Showcase

...King's brother Kael.

Karenne stumbled, and landed flat on her back.

"Karenne, what's wrong?" the king asked as he kneeled down beside her and took her hand in his.

I...I saw something..." Karenne stuttered as she glanced at Bael. "...someone."

"What?" Bael frowned for he couldn't fathom what would make his little pupil so scared.

"Kael." she whispered, wrapping her arms around her knees when she sat up.

"You saw my brother?" Bael enquired and his frown deepened to the point where his eyebrows almost looked like they were knitted together. Then he asked "Where?"

"He was there in the wind."

"That's not possible."

"Yeah yeah I know because Kael is dead."

Bela’s brother Kael had been dead so long he now only existed as a distant nightmare in the collective fae consciousness. But was it possible his ghost still roamed the shadow world between fairyland and human world?

“You did well, Karenne. That’s the end of our lesson for today.” He stood and offered her his hand.

She took it, and rose to her feet, then brushed off her flimsy skirt. “My king, what do you think it means, my seeing Kael?”

He rubbed his fingers across his chin and thought. “It means nothing,” he announced. “It is a matter for myself to deal with, not for you my dear.” He kissed her on the forehead.

To Karenne, it was obvious he wanted the matter closed. For her however, the incident was far from over. It was personal. “But, he appeared to me … “

“Aye. And he will just as well answer my call, I believe. Go now, my dear. Go to your other duties. Leave trifle this to me.”

The king strode off into the forest and disappeared behind the giant oaks.

A trifle my ass. She snorted in disgust. There’s something more going on here, I can feel it. After all, a fairy doesn’t just happen to see the most notorious traitor in fae land by accident. He appeared to me. But why?

“I must know.”

With her measly powers she drew the element of water around her, tiny droplets that formed a prism-like shield. Its very surface reflected back the images around her, letting no one see her person. Thus disguised, she entered the forest after the king.

Not far ahead, she heard the king before she spied him. He cried out in alarm, and she quickened her step.
    Last edited by hollie; April 3rd, 2009 at 01:24 PM. Reason: to remove the >>>>>>>>>
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast