Default Never Surrender - new time travel romance

I invite you to my website for information on my first novel. It's an Indian time travel romance that goes back to 1835 Wyoming and is about love that travels through time in search of past lovers and reincarnation. The paperback and ebook were released in September 2009 and I'm very excited about this. Please leave your comments here. I'd love to read your thoughts on what you enjoy about time travel. I know there are many out there who enjoy this genre and there aren't a lot of time travels being published so I'm glad this got into print.

I'm also on myspace.com/deannajewel and on facebook.com/deannajewel. Please visit my blog and I'm even at twitter so look me up, though I've not gotten the hang of twitter yet nor joined the twitterdeck! LOL There are so many places out there on the super highway that we try to be everywhere but there's only so much time in one day. I look forward to hearing from you! Thanks for stopping in!

Deanna
    Last edited by Deanna Jewel; May 2nd, 2010 at 04:33 PM. Reason: corrected website addy