Hybrid View

Default Looking for name of book

Hi y'all,

I remember reading a blurb about a book out there on a website somewhere but now of course I can't seem to find it.

I want to say it was about a man who'd been in an accident or a boxing match gone bad and he wakes up in the hospital. I wanna say the guy was blind or couldn't see at the moment. The woman leads him back towards healing and helps get him back on his feet.

Was this by any of the authors here?

Thanks,

Yakkity
    Reading: Too many to count Gena Showalter, Roxanne St. Claire, Jennifer Armintrout
    TBR: 10000

Awards Showcase

Yakkity,
    I have never heard of this book but I will keep my eyes peeled!
    Reading: Vampire love bites

Awards Showcase

No I think it is an original one
    I'm the author of Dulce de Leche. Details about me.
    Reading: Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris
    Just Finished Reading: Office Affair by Jess Dee
    TBR: 15

Awards Showcase

It doesn't happen to be about shifters at all, does it?

TBR: 10000

Awards Showcase

Default Is it Yours Until Dawn?

Quote Originally Posted by Yakkity View Post
    Hi y'all,

I remember reading a blurb about a book out there on a website somewhere but now of course I can't seem to find it.

I want to say it was about a man who'd been in an accident or a boxing match gone bad and he wakes up in the hospital. I wanna say the guy was blind or couldn't see at the moment. The woman leads him back towards healing and helps get him back on his feet.

Was this by any of the authors here?

Thanks,

Yakkity
    The only book I have read about a man in an accident and a woman helping to heal him was Yours Until Dawn by Teresa Medeiros. Here is the blurb for that book:

Gabriel Fairchild's valor during the Battle of Trafalgar earns him the title of hero, but costs him both his sight and his hope for the future. Abandoned by the fiancee he adored, the man who once walked like a prince among London's elite secludes himself in his family's mansion, cursing his way through dark days and darker nights.

Prim nurse Samantha Wickersham arrives at Fairchild Park to find her new charge behaving more like a beast than a man. After their first fiery confrontation, she engages the arrogant earl in a hilarious battle of both wit and wills. Although he pronounces her a "tart, vinegary creature without an ounce of womanly softness about her", he is secretly intrigued by her dry sense of humor, her lack of pity, and the bold way she brooks no nonsense from him. Whenever she is near, he feels the stirrings of a desire he never thought he would feel again.

As Samantha begins to let the light back into Gabriel's life and his heart, they both discover that some pleasures are best explored in the dark.