Default Time Travel and Reincarnation

My new novel involves both of the above items. Can one happen without the other? I'm sure it can but it's more fun with both and keeps open the possibility of sequels. Whether I write a sequel to Never Surrender or not, I've not made up my mind yet. I've not started the sequel, that's safe to say. The possibilities for the sequel are there, my mind keeps sending me tidbits of what it could be about so I'm sure at one point I will.

If you enjoy time travel, I'd love to hear from you. Please visit my main website and sign my guestbook. I've also a contest going on and a reader group you might enjoy joining. I also have a blog for Deanna's Tidbits; the link is also on my main site at www.deannajewel.homestead.com

Thank you for stopping by. My novel can be purchased from my site and the paperback will be available by mid summer so stay tuned.
    Reading: Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris
    Just Finished Reading: Office Affair by Jess Dee
    TBR: 15

Awards Showcase

I love reading time travel books, although I haven't read that many.

Just Finished Reading: Schooling Miss Burke by Paty Jager
    TBR: lots

Awards Showcase

Typing

Hi, Deanna!

My time travel romance, Erin's Rebel, coming out this July from The Wild Rose Press, also features both. I had a hard time coming up with a time travel that was believable to readers, but when I mixed in reincarnation, it all seemed to come together. I had a lot of fun writing that story. I also have a short story in the anthology Northern Roses and Southern Belles, also coming in July from TWRP, that uses reincarnation, but it's not a time travel--more a ghost story.

I love reading novels with reincarnation themes and absolutely love time travel.

I'd love to write another some day.

Susan
    Susan Macatee
    http://susanmacatee.com
    http://slipintosomethingvictorian.com
    Cassidy's War available now at The Wild Rose Press
    Cole's Promise coming 4/18/12

Susan,

Best of luck when your novel comes out. I love time travel and I know there are many readers of the genre out there not getting enough time travel novels to read. Thanks for stopping by and visit my sites when you get a chance.

Jude Deveraux's Legend features both, but I read it two-three times and was still a bit confused on some parts. Any time you deal with time travel you have to be very careful to make sure everything adds up. I loved the book, I just wish all of it made sense.

Typing Thanks for dropping in!

Rain,

Some time travels are hard to understand, I know. The responses I've recd on Never Surrender haven't been about reader confusion so I'm lucky there. Can't wait for it to come out in paperback which should be the end of July or August now. Thanks for stopping in!

Then you must be doing it right. I applaud you. I think (IMHO) it's one of the hardest genres to write.