Default Fire On The Water

This is the working title for my current manuscript that is in the edit process and will soon be on its way to my publisher. The novel takes place in London in 1778 and involves a few plots, a few pirates, a handsome duke, a beautiful heroine and a lot of sexual tension that eventually creates a fire!

I've just recd a wonderful review on this work at www.writing.com/authors/butterfly55_55 Once there, click on the reviews to read more or go back to my portfolio and read a few chapters of the upcoming novel. In my portfolio, you will also find four chapters of my current novel, Never Surrender. Please share my sites with your friends, I do appreciate the visitors. My main website is: www.deannajewel.homestead.com or www.myspace.com/deannajewel
    Reading: Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris
    Just Finished Reading: Office Affair by Jess Dee
    TBR: 15

Awards Showcase

I like the name of your current manuscript and what it's about sounds great.

Typing thanks for stopping by!

Arianna,

Thanks for dropping in to have a peek at my upcoming novel. I hope to have the manuscript to the publisher by the end of June if not sooner! Take care and best of luck with Spitfire!