Hello everyone,

My name is Linda and I would love to get to know all my readers. I have a website that I would like to share with everyone, so why not stop over and take a peak? I love hearing from my readers.

http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/Our...imer/Home.html

And I must say that Coffee Time did an excellent job in creating my website!

If you’re looking for contemporary romance then you will enjoy my book: Ready, Willing and…Abel at www.avalonbooks.com

If you like inspirational romance then why not read my short story, Crystal Can Break in the anthology: Brides and Bouquets with By Grace Publishing…visit www.bygacepublishing.com where you will find exceptional stories.

For all the mystery lovers, Skeletons Too Close To Home is a good choice…you can grab a copy at www.wings-press.com

And for a good family story for everyone, Journeys From A Boy to A Man at www.whiskeycreekpress.com has garnered great reviews.

In September, I have a contemporary release with Wings about an older woman finding love with a younger man. The book is titled A Man For Mom

Here is a short synopsis:
Lizbeth holds onto past memories that still haunt her concerning her dead husband. Now ten years later she marries a man younger than her, still having doubts if she should even go through with the marriage. The ghost of John still haunts her on occasions. She would do anything to rid herself of all these images. She keeps a journal since all the torment started when she met and married John, hoping that it would end her heartache. When she marries Mark, and he discovers her secret journal, he has to know what is really troubling his new bride. After she finds out that her journal has been taken and read, will she still have a happy marriage with Mark or will betrayal once again push her further away from any men? Does Mark really want to help or hurt the situation?

In October I have a mystery release with Wings:

Trio of Discontent - October 2006 - The hills of Nevada prove dangerous for Monique and Colby when a former friend stops at nothing to seek revenge. But will Vincent’s plan succeed?

And in January, my daughter, Suzanne and I have one together, another mystery
One Lane Bridge – January 2007 - When a New York couple transfers to Utah, neither expects one is carrying a secret and a psychopathic killer is on their trail.

8) :o