Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Reading: Public secrets- Nora Roberts
    Just Finished Reading: I just finished Deadly Desire by Keri Arthur. It was quite a thrill, i must say.
    TBR: 3

Awards Showcase

Default Bound to shadows?

Is bound to shadows going to be the last book in the riley series?

do you feel like it's time for closure?
    ACH
    Reading: Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris
    Just Finished Reading: Office Affair by Jess Dee
    TBR: 15

Awards Showcase

It's not going to be the last book. There is another one after Bound to Shadows. It has been temporarily titled Captured by Vengeance.

Just Finished Reading: I just finished Deadly Desire by Keri Arthur. It was quite a thrill, i must say.

Awards Showcase

Default closure

I love this series, don't get me wrong, but i just feel like the books needs closure soon. do you know what i mean?
    ACH
    Reading: Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris
    Just Finished Reading: Office Affair by Jess Dee
    TBR: 15

Awards Showcase

Captured by Vengeance is to be the last book of the Riley series.

TBR: ??

Awards Showcase

There are lots of series that could be winding down now, but this one isn't one of them for me. There is so much more that Keri could write about Riley. I do like the fact that Keri making the choice to end the series before things started getting out of hand and stupid like other authors have gotten with theirs (I won't mention names either to be fair). Don't get me wrong, I love this series and don't want to see it end, but sometimes that needs to happen.

She has said that she might do a set of books about Risa (Dia's daughter) and that we might see Riley and the others in them a little, but we shall see. First I want to read more of the Myth and Magic series.
    Dani
    I've decided to use my name on my profile now to make things simple, but I am and always will be THE IrishWolf.
    Reading: Delicious by Shayla Black
    Just Finished Reading: ALl 3 Pamela Palmer Feral books
    TBR: 150?

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by IrishWolf View Post
    There are lots of series that could be winding down now, but this one isn't one of them for me. There is so much more that Keri could write about Riley. I do like the fact that Keri making the choice to end the series before things started getting out of hand and stupid like other authors have gotten with theirs (I won't mention names either to be fair). Don't get me wrong, I love this series and don't want to see it end, but sometimes that needs to happen.
    Well said!!! I totally agree!!!
    She has said that she might do a set of books about Risa (Dia's daughter) and that we might see Riley and the others in them a little, but we shall see. First I want to read more of the Myth and Magic series.

Thank you Keri!!!! I can't wait to read Risa's series!

Reading: Public secrets- Nora Roberts

Awards Showcase

I too, think there is plenty that keri could write about. However, I feel it is time for closure. Maybe it's my impatience, i sure hope not though.

Hmm, It would be nice if Keri started a series for Risa. Although I'd rather she continue Trae and Destinys story :]
    ACH

Risa's series has been contracted, and the first book has been started, so it's definitely going ahead. It's going more into the demon and reaper side of things rather than vamps and weres, though.

The myth and magic series is continuing, too. The second book is Mercy Burns and it features mercy, Trae's sister. Trae and Destiny appear in it at the end. I think the third book will be about a gargoyle, and a dragon character that appears in Mercy's book.
    Half vampire, half werewolf, all trouble...The Riley Jenson Guardian series. Available now from bookstores everywhere.
  9. Super Spify Woman & Bestest Buddy to Karenne
    TBR: ??

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by KeriArthur View Post
    Risa's series has been contracted, and the first book has been started, so it's definitely going ahead. It's going more into the demon and reaper side of things rather than vamps and weres, though.

The myth and magic series is continuing, too. The second book is Mercy Burns and it features mercy, Trae's sister. Trae and Destiny appear in it at the end. I think the third book will be about a gargoyle, and a dragon character that appears in Mercy's book.
    WooHoo! Congrats on Risa's series being contracted!

I can't wait to read Mercy's story. Oooh, a gargoyle and a dragon story, that will be awesome. I don't know of too many authors that write about gargoyles (in fact I can only think of one right now).

Thanks for the purple comment Sabby (made it easier for me to read. LOL!).
    Dani
    I've decided to use my name on my profile now to make things simple, but I am and always will be THE IrishWolf.
    TBR: 2many

Awards Showcase

I agree that the emotional stuff with Riley has been taken pretty far, and we all want to know who she's going to end up with, and that Keri wrapping it up before it goes too long and drags too much is a good thing. However, there's so much more she could do with this reality and these characters she's created. I know a big part of romance is the emotional journey, but I'd like to see some short stories after the wrapup of the series where Riley has to deal with a case then goes home to her guy (or guys), just to see the happily ever after part.

I really do like this reality, so I for one can't wait until the sort of spin off with Risa comes out.

When will that be?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast