Spring is officially here, so why not celebrate by joining me -- Sara Reinke -- and some of today's hottest, best-selling authors at these fun-filled upcoming events?

On SUNDAY, MARCH 25, I'll be chatting live at The Romance Studio with my friends, Devyn Quinn and Deborah MacGillivray from 9-11 p.m. (Eastern US). We'll be giving you the inside scoop on our latest and upcoming projects, including my historical romance, AN UNEXPECTED ENGAGEMENT, Devyn's dark-and-steamy Aphrodisia debut, FLESH AND THE DEVIL and Deborah's best-selling historical romance, A RESTLESS KNIGHT. We'll also be giving away some fantastic prizes to lucky guests, so mark your calendars and join in the fun! http://theromancestudio.com/chat.php

Then visit with me at my suite at The Romance Galleria on TUESDAY, MARCH 27, 8-10 p.m. (Eastern US) for my monthly live chat in this dynamic, 3D, virtual forum! I'll be joined by Saje Williams, whose futuristic fantasy, SWORD AND SHADOW, is one of my prizes in this month's website giveaway! (Speaking of which -- it's not too late to enter! Visit the "Contests" page at www.sarareinke.com for details!) Saje and I will be dishing on our current and upcoming titles, plus offering visitors a bevy of fun-filled prizes. If you've never visited The Romance Galleria, you're in for a treat. It's like your favorite online chatroom combined with the best in interactive, 3D video games. Walk, talk, browse, shop, explore -- do it all in this novel new world! Best of all, it's a safe, free download you can access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! And if you're new to the Galleria, join me there at 7:30 p.m. (Eastern US) for a quick introduction and walk-through to help get you acquainted! www.theromancegalleria.com.

On WEDNESDAY, MARCH 28, I'll be spending the day at the Fallen Angel Reviews Chatters group with my fellow authors from Medallion Press. Join me, Catherine Kean, Lynda Hilburn, Liz Wolfe, Cheryl Norman, Dolores J. Wilson, Lisa Manuel, Elizabeth Sinclair and more as we share sneak peeks, excerpts, "behind-the-scenes" stories and more about our Medallion Press titles. We'll also be offering the chance to win 12 FREE PAPERBACK TITLES FROM MEDALLION PRESS -- a more than $80 value!! I'll post more details later in the week, but mark your calendars and sign up now if you're not already a member of the FAR Chatters loop: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FallenAngelReviewChatters.

I hope you'll "spring" into some fantastic reads this season by joining me and my author friends at these and other upcoming events. Remember, you can always keep up with what's new in the worlds of Sara Reinke by visiting my "Calendar of Events" page at www.sarareinke.com.

###