March 27, 2007
    Bantam Dell, Random House, Inc.
    1745 Broadway, New York , NY 10019
    Mass Market Paperback
    $6.99
    384 pages
    Fantasy
    Rating: 5 cups
    After becoming a fully trained guardian, Riley is prepared to deal with some extremely difficult cases. However, her newest one could prove to be a bigger bite than even she can chew. The gruesome murders she is investigating are shrouded in mystery with the taste of evil. It is up to Riley to discover the murderer's identity without getting herself killed in the process.
    Quinn, Riley's sexy vampire lover, has been keeping more secrets from her than he is willing to admit. He is tied to the murder cases in ways that are central to her investigation. His desire to keep Riley exclusively for himself adds even more tension into the mix. When she discovers what he has done to prevent her from interacting with too many other men, there will be hell to pay.
    A serial killer is on the loose in Australia. Female corpses are turning up all over the place. When Riley begins to see a pattern in the killings, she is shocked by what she finds. Quinn's involvement makes the case even more complicated. After meeting the sexy Jin, and having sex with him, she begins to uncover even more information about the murders. Will she be able to stop the evil presence permeating the city before it is too late?
    Dangerous Games is by far one of the best books I have ever read. I liked the previous book in the series but this one is even better. The storyline is so exciting I did not realize I was literally sitting on the edge of my chair seat. Cheering the heroine on as she kicks villain butt has recently become one of my all time favorite pastimes. With this series, Ms. Arthur has a real winner on her hands. The characterization of Riley and those in her world is fantastic. I found the plot line to be chock-full of thrilling moments. Dangerous Games is most definitely a must read for any fan of werewolves vampires and the like. If you are a lover of all things paranormal, read this extremely magnificent book as soon as you possibly can.
    Susan
    Reviewer for Coffee Time Romance
    Reviewer for Karen Find Out About New Books
    I smile because I have no idea what is going on.

Reading: Breaking dawn
    TBR: 30-40

Awards Showcase

Yes one of the best books out there. She is one dynamic women to be able to write all that and still lead a life. I can't wait to get my hands on these books.

Awards Showcase

oopps! book
    TBR: 250+

Awards Showcase

Yes, you are right! So glad you are here!
    I smile because I have no idea what is going on.

Awards Showcase

Me too. I mean I didn't know she had a place to chat abou her books. So cool.