Quote Originally Posted by IrishWolf View Post
I'm hanging in there. It's been hectic again. I try to be helpful (like to you with the beta stuff... BTW, I am so sorry about that ) and then it seems that everything blows up in my face. Sometimes I swear that some things out to get me. Oh, and we're having to get my son some testing that's going to cost MAJOR money that we don't have. I'm ready to scream.

I really feel for ya Dani, and understand completely about the health costs and things. They really are crippling over here.

And hey, don't worry about the beta, I still get the odd reader who slaps me on the wrist because I've forgotten to do something I promised, usually it's because I've told them I'd do something then landed up in the hospital the next day or so. Those darn pain killers really mess up your brain sometimes.

If I ever won the lottery, first thing I'd do is hire me a secretary to keep track of all the stuff I need to do and keep forgetting.

Of course it wouldn't hurt if she was young, pretty, wore short skirts and only the bottom drawers of the filing cabinets were used....

Pssst don't tell Tree.

S.J.