Thread: Hi all, welcome

Red face Hi all, welcome

Hi,

I finally found the time to figure out how to use this form. I must say that Karen helped me a lot. I would honestly be lost with all this internet stuff if it were not for her. This is my first post and I really donít know where to start, so Iíll just jump right in. For those of you who donít know me, my name is Denise Skelton. I am a contemporary romance writer. I have 2 books in print. My first is titled My Everything and was published in 2005, and my new book My Angel was released February 2007. Iím working on my third book now, which is a sequel to My Everything. I will attempt to check my form daily, so feel free submit questions and I will answer them as soon as possible. You can go to www.deniseskelton.com to read the first chapter of both books.
    Denise Skelton
    Deniseskelton.com
    deniseskelton@msn.com
    http://www.myspace.com/deniseskelton
    My Angel: Brought together by an almost deadly ďaccidentĒ, Simone and Matthew develop a bond that becomes the basis for a great friendship, and fantastic love. Forgotten Promises: Holly says no to love but true love prevails. An obsession could cause her daughter. My Everything: together adventurous PI, Deanna Meyers and successful businessman Ben Harrison find a remarkable love, but someone will do anything to keep them apart. Even kill.
    TBR: 250+

Awards Showcase

Wink Welcome Denise

We are so glad you are here! We are a fun bunch so I know you will have a great time!
    I smile because I have no idea what is going on.

Reading: Has lots to read and wonders if I can get them all read in the next year .... 100's haha
    TBR: 99999

Awards Showcase

Default Great to meet you Denise

Happy to have you here and join our great family of friends ... I hope you have a little fun too while you are with us.

Lainey
    Lainey
    www.myspace.com/wolfhealers
    www.myspace.com/ember_lanes_lyrical_muse

THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES, ONLY REASONS WHY AND TIMING IS KEY