Hybrid View

Reading: The Fast Diet Recipe Book
    Just Finished Reading: Magic Rises by Ilona Andrews
    TBR: Lots!

Awards Showcase

Default Lynx to the Pharaoh out today!

My latest release is out today at Ellora's Cave. Lynx to the Pharaoh is a historical with a feline shifter hero.

Here's the blurb:

Sethmet Khalil comes from a line of shapeshifters who protect the pharaoh from tomb robbers. It’s a sacred duty handed down from father to son—a duty he’s determined to carry out successfully so his family retains the shapeshifter powers they cherish. Failure means death at the hands of a deadly curse.

Desperate to escape the strictures of mourning, Charlotte Webster travels to Egypt with her stepbrother. The freedom of Patria Oasis is heady after the stuffy rules of the London season. It’s full of temptation. Sethmet, their guide, is handsome and sparks forbidden desire in Charlotte. Risking censure, she embarks on a passionate affair, secret rendezvous full of lingering caresses and explosive pleasure.

Charlotte pleases both man and feline, but she’s with the men Sethmet suspects are hunting for the pharaoh’s treasure. If Charlotte is involved, he can’t protect her from the pharaoh’s curse and she’ll die with the others. Love, danger and betrayal battle beneath the blood-red desert moon as the lovers steal moments together and fate works its wiles.

Buy your copy here! http://www.jasminejade.com/pm-7344-1...e-pharaoh.aspx

Shelley
    Are you up to PAR?
    Provocative. Adventurous. Risque.
    http://www.ShelleyMunro.com

2. Super Spify Woman & Bestest Buddy to Karenne
    TBR: ??

Awards Showcase

WooHoo! Congrats on the release of the book!
    Dani
    I've decided to use my name on my profile now to make things simple, but I am and always will be THE IrishWolf.

Congrats on the release of Lynx to the Pharaoh, Shelley!
    Christina

Christina Phillips Website
    FORBIDDEN, CAPTIVE, BLOODLUST DENIED
    BETRAYED
    ~ TAINTED ~ HER SAVAGE SCOT ~ Triple ARRA Finalist for Fav Erotic Romance 2013
    Touch of the Demon & Foretaste of Forever from Smashwords & Amazon