...Lori Derby Bingley cleverly weaves the killer’s story with Detective Ron Hewlett’s until the amazing conclusion. Fraternity is an intense, evocative, mesmerizing saga of anguish, tragedy, and treachery. Lori Derby Bingley adeptly renders the story of Samantha and Ron’s attraction and love throughout Fraternity. I could not put the book down.

The characters throughout Fraternity were believable and fully developed, no matter how small their part was. In one scene, I was yelling at the character to not go there, to go back, that she did not know what she was doing! I love when a book captivates me so much that I am talking to and relating to its characters. I eagerly await Lori Derby Bingley’s next book.

To read the entire review, see: http://www.fallenangelreviews.com/20...Fraternity.htm

Remember, you can buy your copy of Fraternity at a discount on the Champagne Books website www.champagnebooks.com/fraternity.htm - or it's also available at www.amazon.com (or .ca), www.barnesandnoble.com and www.chapters.ca