Just Finished Reading: The Privateer by Danielle Thorne
    TBR: 4

Awards Showcase

xreading Said the Spider to the Fly

BLURB:

Mona Murphy returns to Copper Springs to attend her grandfather’s memorial service. His passing appeared ordinary enough—the official report stated he’d tripped and fallen down the staircase. Yet Preston Hitchcock, the insurance agent who’d sold a half million dollar policy to Mona’s grandfather days before the old man died, isn’t convinced, especially when bloody towels are discovered in the backyard.

And that’s only the beginning. Who is the hit-and-run driver who attempts to run Mona down? Why is her old boyfriend more ardent for her affections now than ever before? And why is Mona helpless to guard her heart from the devastating influence of Preston’s practiced lady-killer smiles?

Secrets Mona never knew existed in Copper Springs become exposed. But none is so revealing as the one she fights to hide—and the very one that might save her life.

BUY AS EBOOK OR AS PRINT FROM MY PUBLISHER'S SITE,
    THE WILD ROSE PRESS.

"When the Bough Breaks", "See No Evil, My Pretty Lady", "Catch Me If You Can", "It's Extraordinary, My Dear Winifred", "Said the Spider to the Fly", available at both Smashwords and Amazon

Visit me online at: http://themissmaesite.com

Reading: PI Barrington
    Just Finished Reading: Echoes the Drum
    TBR: 5

Awards Showcase

Default My new book this weekend...

I just downloaded Said the Spider to the Fly and I'm looking forward to starting it. My iphone is not cooperating with some new versions of programs so I couldn't get started when I wanted to but it should be a great sweet read. I've been impressed with the cover since I first started seeing it this spring. It's actually what made me want to read it, besides the title. Good thinking by the epub and Miss Mae.
    Danielle Thorne
    www.daniellethorne.com

Awards Showcase

Thanks, Danielle. I sure hope you enjoy it!

"When the Bough Breaks", "See No Evil, My Pretty Lady", "Catch Me If You Can", "It's Extraordinary, My Dear Winifred", "Said the Spider to the Fly", available at both Smashwords and Amazon

Reading: PI Barrington
    Just Finished Reading: Echoes the Drum
    TBR: 5

Awards Showcase

I just finished reading, Said the Spider to the Fly. Well done. Miss Mae has the art of WHAT IF and WHO DUNNIT down to an exact science. She's Agatha Christie on caffeine--or a heck of a sugar rush!
    Danielle Thorne
    www.daniellethorne.com

Awards Showcase

Oh, I'm soooo glad you liked it!