Hybrid View

Just Finished Reading: The Privateer by Danielle Thorne
    TBR: 4

Awards Showcase

Exclamation It's Elementary, My Dear Winifred

BLURB:

Schoolmarm Winifred Merryweather guards her identity as the daughter of one of London's most notorious villains. To separate her life from his, she spends her lonely existence with her cat, Theodore, and meets twice monthly at the estate of Lord Nelson Chatham. Losing herself in the pages of a mystery story shivers Winifred's spine -- until the day that she’s forced to live through one.

Kidnapped and thrown together into a chaotic adventure, newspaper reporter Remington Hawthorne’s flirtatious charm thaws Winifred’s icy reserve. But can they uncover the meaning of the clues, and survive, before the tale reaches the page that reads, The End?

Be sure to visit my site, my blog, and watch the video here!

Read the 5-Cup Coffee Time Review!

"When the Bough Breaks", "See No Evil, My Pretty Lady", "Catch Me If You Can", "It's Extraordinary, My Dear Winifred", "Said the Spider to the Fly", available at both Smashwords and Amazon

Visit me online at: http://themissmaesite.com

Just Finished Reading: The Privateer by Danielle Thorne
    TBR: 4

Awards Showcase

This book is no longer available from this publisher. More news will be announced later.

"When the Bough Breaks", "See No Evil, My Pretty Lady", "Catch Me If You Can", "It's Extraordinary, My Dear Winifred", "Said the Spider to the Fly", available at both Smashwords and Amazon

Visit me online at: http://themissmaesite.com