Just Finished Reading: Mill River Recluse by Darcie Chan
    TBR: lots

Awards Showcase

Yeah Journey to Redemption (coming Sept 09)

When the bodies of two unidentified young woman are washed up on the beach, within hours of one another, Detectives Morgan Reynolds and John Russo are teamed with their new boss, Lieutenant Chase McAdams, to investigate the gruesome discoveries. Similarities in both cases have a striking resemblance to a case the detectives had worked a year ago.

Charles Tate, alias The Slasher, had ended life as Morgan knew it for both her and her young son. For almost a year she and her partner had chased after the man who left behind a trail of corpses identical to the ones that’d just been discovered. It wasn’t until he’d killed Morgan’s husband that they’d managed to arrest him. Morgan thought his apprehension was the end of her nightmare, but it was only the beginning.

Escaping during a prison transfer, Tate is making up for lost time, and this go around he’s making it even more personal. He’s kidnapped Morgan’s son, Jared. Claiming the evidence that got him convicted was planted, he’s giving Morgan 72 hours to find the person that killed her husband or he will kill her son.

Purchase here!

For Free Chapter Reads just go to my website listed below and click on the book widgets.
    Last edited by Miss Mae; August 6th, 2009 at 01:24 PM. Reason: book cover added
    Just Finished Reading: The Privateer by Danielle Thorne
    TBR: 4

Awards Showcase

Love the fog!

"When the Bough Breaks", "See No Evil, My Pretty Lady", "Catch Me If You Can", "It's Extraordinary, My Dear Winifred", "Said the Spider to the Fly", available at both Smashwords and Amazon

Visit me online at: http://themissmaesite.com